All digital assets can be transferred into the digital asset address corresponding to Bit-Z; after reaching a certain quantity, the system will automatically affirm the account.
Articles in this section
- How to Add Bit-Z to Safe Mailing Lists?
- How to Enable 2FA
- How long can the information authentication be approved?
- Reasons of virtual asset frozen
- How to transfer digital assets in?
- Missing Google Authentication Code
- How to coin digital currency?
- What if the digital asset transferred out does not arrive to your account?
- What is the double authentication password (2FA)? Do we need it?
- What if you don’t receive extraction currency/registration e-mail?